Monday, November 23, 2015

So Very Tired...

I'm surprised at how tired I feel here all the time. It made sense when I was volunteering, because my days were packed. But now that I'm vacationing, my schedule is a lot more flexible. However, I feel more tired than ever!

Maybe it has to do with the amount of sun I'm getting? Here in ConcepciĆ³n, I'm basically spending all day, every day in the sun. (And using lots of sunblock, don't worry!) Or maybe it's from hiking around so much. Or possibly from eating badly. Now that I'm no longer living at Vilma's, my eating habits have gone downhill. I no longer eat three square meals a day, and am back to eating stuff that I didn't touch for four weeks (hello Lays chips and Diet Pepsi! Nice to see you again!). 

Well, whatever the reason, I think extra sleep tonight wouldn't hurt. Big day tomorrow of museum hopping in the downtown area. Can't believe this is my last week in Chile! Where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment