Saturday, October 17, 2015

To Pack or Not to Pack?

Ugh. Packing is one of the worst parts of any trip for me. I end up second guessing myself and repacking at least three times. On one hand, I don't want to overpack. I did that when I went to Costa Rica a few years ago and ended up only needing half the things in my luggage. On the other hand, I don't want to underpack and end up needing things I don't have. (Although I can always buy things there, I suppose.) It's just nice to know you have everything you need before you get there.

Right now, I think I have the essentials, plus a few extra "luxury" items. I'll try not to worry about it anymore.

The flight however, is a different story. I am going to worry about flying, and that's just the way it is! 

1 comment:

  1. By now you are there and the flight is over! Wishing you all the best in another wonderful adventure!

    mstod

    ReplyDelete