Thursday, October 1, 2015

Two Weeks!

Ok, so technically I leave in two weeks and two days, but still...

The nerves have set in, but they're mixed with excitement. I have no idea what to expect in Chile, but I have been assured by several people that I will enjoy myself immensely. Let's hope that's true!

I have to admit, I'm happy to be here (in Canada) for the fall colours. My original departure date meant I would be leaving this weekend, which just feels too soon. I mean, we've only had a couple of days of fall weather!


(Sadly, this is not my photo. I got it from here: http://www.ferguseloracoupons.com/discount/2009/09/northern-reflections-canada-online-discount-coupon-code-save-10/ so full credit goes to Northern Reflections, but here's hoping I'm able to take a couple of pictures like this before I leave!)

No comments:

Post a Comment